|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2018-12-15 06:17 PST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003561||ardour||features||public||2010-11-22 03:37||2011-10-24 02:39|
|Target Version||3.X||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0003561: Percussion Editor|
|Description||It would be nice to have a percussion editor in ardour. I know there is something like a percussion mode. What I mean is the following:|
- Instead of the keyboard-keys on the left side there are names displayed (e.g. BD, Snare, Tom, etc).
- What exactly is displayed can be configured (drum map).
- Configure Swing: The same as in Hydrogen: You can specify swing from 0 to 100%. The entered notes would then be interpreted "swinging". Two 8th notes for example would be interpreted as a note with the duration of two triplets and the second with the duration of one triplet (if set to 100%).
- Slight timing variations (as in Hydrogen, humanize) (there is already a feature request for that)
- Slight velocity variations (as in Hydrogen). Randomly add/subtract a small amount to/from the velocity.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
edited on: 2011-10-24 02:40
Yes yes, we're very aware A3 is missing this. I'm sorry but there will be no such feature in Ardour 3.0 but maybe in a later 3.x release.
Paul, Carl, Seablade, oofus:
I think it would be a good idea that when someone clicks 'Report Issue' on Mantis they will see a short message (maybe entitled 'Before you post any feature requests') detailing very frequently requested features such as this that will not make it into 3.0 with a link to the roadmap for 3.x so they know where to look for a full list of deferred feature requests.
If we don't do this soon I fear Mantis will be flooded with dupe feature requests when the OSX beta gets unleashed.
|2010-11-22 03:37||olijaun||New Issue|
|2010-11-22 07:47||cth103||cost||=> 0.00|
|2010-11-22 07:47||cth103||Target Version||=> 3.X|
|2011-10-24 02:39||danboid||Note Added: 0011763|
|2011-10-24 02:40||danboid||Note Edited: 0011763|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team|