View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0009541||ardour||bugs||public||2023-11-18 02:03||2023-11-18 02:03|
|Summary||0009541: Barlow Arpreggiator goes into bypass mode in WIN 10. Works in Linux|
|Description||Using the Barlow Arpreggiator, It will sometimes go into bypass mode at indeterminable times. Times may change based on play head start position. Only affects Windows 10. Linux works with same session.|
No errors in log window.
|Steps To Reproduce||Load sample MIDI session included in this tracker issue.|
1. Play from beginning.
2. Notice Barlow are goes into bypass at measure 6 ( or 5 if not 6)
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2. It will always bypass at the same measure.
4. Move playhead to measure 2 and start playback
5. Barlow Arp will not go into bypass when reaching measure previously trigger bypass. I was unable to get it to go into bypass for the remainder of track.
6. Repeat step 1 and 2. Notice it goes into bypass at same measure (6 or 5)
|Additional Information||Also affects Mixbus 9.1.latest as of Nov 17th 2023.|
|Tags||Barlow, Midi, Win10|
|2023-11-18 02:03||Schmitty2005||New Issue|
|2023-11-18 02:03||Schmitty2005||Tag Attached: Barlow|
|2023-11-18 02:03||Schmitty2005||Tag Attached: Midi|
|2023-11-18 02:03||Schmitty2005||Tag Attached: Win10|
|2023-11-18 02:03||Schmitty2005||File Added: ArdourBarlowArpBug.ardour-session-archive|