View Issue Details
|ID||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007615||bugs||2018-05-06 17:14||2018-07-08 00:55|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0007615: Stubborn MIDI note on the start of a bar|
|Description||This only happened in one Ardour Session (supplied in ZIP)|
1. Using keyboard to change the note pitch works, but if I do it with the mouse - the note return to it's original pitch right after I release the mouse.
2. The note disappears after reloading the session
3. Copying the region with the stubborn note will create copy with the note missing
4. Trying to move the note backwards to align it's head with the start of the region makes the note or even all notes in the region shift further in time
5. Trying to draw the note fails if the note touches the start of the region.
In other regions the same action works fine.
6. Shifting the region's start back reveals more notes hidden. Shifting it back into place seems to be fixing the issue (as seen in the video).
|Steps To Reproduce||I'm supplying a session that demonstrates the problems - for details please view the video.|
The uploaded session contains 3 snapshots - the snapshot "How Much 02.ardour" is the one used in the video. The first bar in the track "Bass" is the problematic one.
|Additional Information||Here's a video demonstrating all problems:|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
unfa - How Much - Ardour5.12 session.zip (885,957 bytes)
||Maybe it depend on the region file start? In attached file, "file start" has a negative value... This bug randomly happens.|
ardour_midi_bug.gif (507,424 bytes)
||I ran into the same issue. Any update on this, unfa? "Negative value" is not causing it as far as I can see.|