View Issue Details
|ID||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007424||bugs||2017-07-10 22:44||2017-11-18 00:46|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0007424: MIDI tracks won't repeat if seamless loop is enabled.|
|Description||Seamless loping doens't work for MIDI regions - they never repeat after the first loop ends.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Create a MIDI track and put some notes|
2. Select your MIDI region
3. Press '[' to set loop markers around selection
4. Press 'L' to start looped playback
5. Hear that it works and stop playback
6. Enable Edit > Preferences > Transport > "Enable seamless looping(...)"
7. Press 'L' again to start loop playback
8. Hear as the MIDI region plays only once and never repeats, even though the transport loops back.
|Tags||No tags attached.|