View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007169||ardour||bugs||public||2016-12-10 19:30||2016-12-19 23:01|
|Platform||Linux||OS||Gentoo||OS Version||64 bit current|
|Summary||0007169: Graphics glitch: Ghost tracks|
|Description||Ardour 4.7 - 5.5.72 sometimes displays duplicate ghost tracks on two of my computers. One has Intel and the other nVidia graphics. My desktop is Fluxbox.|
|Steps To Reproduce||- Create a new session|
- Create 10 new mono tracks
- Record enable all tracks and record 10 seconds of audio.
- Click on item "Number Of Visible Tracks" on the Edit window and choose 8 tracks from the drop down menu. This maximizes 8 tracks to the display.
- Click on the first audio track to activate it and press f on the keyboard to maximize the selected track.
- Now use the down cursor key on the keyboard to navigate to the last audio track, keep pressing down past the last track.
Result: Ardour shows the last track (Audio 10) and below it seven ghost copies of it. The ghost copies are just empty lanes without any audio regions. Picture of it here: http://imgur.com/a/isYgD
I'm curious if other people can confirm this or is this bug just connected to my desktop Fluxbox.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
If I understand your bug report, I have a similar issue. I have attached a video showing my situation.
I'm running LXDE (Openbox).
||@robsco Yes that's the same problem I'm seeing :) Thanks for confirming the issue.|
||Easily reproduced, thanks.|