View Issue Details
|ID||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007147||bugs||2016-11-26 23:53||2016-11-28 03:11|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0007147: Record enable track, freeze the track = you cant disable record. Unfreeze = you cant record audio without toggling record.|
"In a Land of Clear Colours"
|Steps To Reproduce||The attached video shows the following steps:|
* Create a track.
* Record or import some audio to the track.
* Enable record for the track.
* Freeze the track.
* Try disable record (it should be enabled). Not possible to disable.
* Enabling gloabal record and trying to record at this point does not record any audio on the track. This is good behaviour in my opinion but not sure if intentional.
* Unfreeze the track. (record should still be enabled on the track).
* Enable global record.
* Start transport to record and notice no audio is recorded onto the track.
* Disable and re-enable record for the track and start transport - audio will be recorded to the track as expected.
|Tags||No tags attached.|