View Issue Details
|ID||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007055||bugs||2016-10-03 11:33||2016-10-12 21:50|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0007055: Writing fader automation data with VCA tracks not working?|
|Description||This was tested with official 5.4 build(product version not added to mantis yet)|
Instructions to reproduce:
1. Create an Audio Track(Track 1)
2. Create a VCA Master Track(VCA 1)
3. Assign VCA 1 as control master of Track 1 in Mixer
4. Show Fader Automation Track for Track 1 in Editor Window and change automation state to Write.
5. Roll transport and Move VCA 1 Fader
At this point the Fader for Track 1 is controlled by the VCA Master but no automation data is written.
It is added however if you move the Fader of Track 1 as you would expect.
Perhaps I have some misunderstanding how VCA Masters are supposed to work in Ardour. I tried to find some documentation in the manual but could not find any.
|Tags||No tags attached.|