View Issue Details
|10.12 or later
|0009550: Single-Point MIDI Automation Bug
|If a region contains a single automation point at the beginning of a region:
1. Its value will fail to be emitted (see Steps to Reproduce).
2. The point will disappear when the file is saved and reloaded (which is why I am unable to upload an example file).
|Steps To Reproduce
|1. In a single MIDI track, create two regions, each a single beat in length, the first starting on measure 1, and the second starting on measure 2.
2. Add a 16th note to the first beat of each region.
3. Automate a MIDI parameter, e.g. "Sustain On/Off". On the first beat of the first region, add a single point setting the sustain to maximum (on). On the first beat of the second region, add a single point setting the sustain to minimum (off).
4. Play the file from the beginning. If the last point you edited was at maximum, the sustain will remain on for both regions. If the last point you edited was at minumum, the sustain will remain off for both regions. The actual automated points seem to be ignored.
5. Save the file and reload it. Both of the automation points will have disappeared.