View Issue Details
|ID||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0008179||features||2020-06-01 06:58||2020-06-01 06:58|
|Reporter||Jean-Marc Duchenne||Assigned To|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0008179: Free channel values for tracks and busses|
|Description||Actually : |
- the Master bus can be set up to 24 channels
- a track or a bus can be set up to only 12 channels
- additionnal Audio Ports can be added, but one by one up to the desired value (a script can be used to improve this...)
- Export : it is not possible to type a number of channels superior than 20 ?
- it is now common to work with immersive sound and HOA with channels values up to 64 (or more)
- Ardour supports an "unlimited" number of channels
it would be useful to be able to set directly the correct values when starting a project and creating the tracks / busses, and to remove the apparent limit of 20 channels from bus Export ?
|Tags||No tags attached.|