View Issue Details
|ID||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0008120||bugs||2020-05-16 21:22||2020-05-16 21:40|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0008120: Exporting multiple regions hangs after the 1st region|
When I try to export several audio regions at once exporting hangs after exporting the 1st region
|Steps To Reproduce||- Start a new ardour session. I always use 48kHz/Stereo/Alsa. But choosing Jack seems not to change anything.|
- Import some audio files with the "sequence files" option on
- Define two regions
- Session/Export/Export to audio files
- In the "time span" tab choose two regions. I never select "real time" here.
- In the file name components I normally choose "Session Name"
- I often check "Analyze exported audio" but that doesn't seem to matter
- As Audio format I normally use FLAC. If tagged or non-tagged FLAC doesn't matter.
- Press "Export"
- Ardour exports the 1st region, then normalizes it. Then it starts exporting the 2nd audio region, but stops at 0%. The GUI stays responsible: One can abort this export.
|Additional Information||Ardour 6.0-pre1 feels like being a step into the right direction: It seems to be less CPU-intensive and is much easier to use than previous versions.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|