View Issue Details
|ID||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007896||bugs||2020-02-03 04:10||2020-02-03 06:39|
|Platform||Some Other Linux||OS||Some Other Linux||OS Version||unknown|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0007896: Bottom note row of MIDI track does not redraw|
|Description||When editing MIDI (especially when moving MIDI range up/down) the bottom note row of the MIDI track in canvas will not redraw.|
The issue is very subtle, but once noticed is distracting.
I have attached a Gif of the issue.
|Steps To Reproduce||Simple Test:|
* Make a project with a MIDI track
* Add a region to the MIDI track
* Add notes to the created region
* Move the MIDI region up/down with scroomer
* Pay specific attention to the redrawing of the bottom most note row.
|Tags||No tags attached.|