View Issue Details
|ID||Category||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007641||bugs||2018-06-27 23:49||2018-06-27 23:49|
|Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0007641: Choosing Export Region to Audio file 3 times in a row causes setting to revert to Session on 3rd time|
|Description||When performing multiple audio exports in a row, the option to export the region instead of the entire session resets on the 3rd export.|
Ideally this preference would be remembered for the entirety of the session.
Please see a video of the bug reproduction here:
|Steps To Reproduce||1. Launch a sound design session in Ardour.|
2. Highlight a region to export using the Range Mode tool.
3. Select Session -> Export -> Export to Audio Files.
4. In the Time Span tab, de select the checkbox beside session and select the checkbox beside Selection. Click Export.
5. Highlight a different region using the Range Mode Tool.
6. Select Session -> Export -> Export to Audio Files.
7. Click on the Time Span tab and observe that Selection is still checked off from last time. Click Export.
8. Highlight a different region using the Range Mode Tool.
9. Select Session -> Export -> Export to Audio Files.
10. Click on the Time Span tab and observe that the checkbox has reverted back to session.
|Additional Information||I've confirmed this on both Linux and PC builds of Ardour 5.12.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|