View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007354||ardour||bugs||public||2017-05-13 19:33||2017-06-03 18:37|
|Platform||Linux||OS||Ubuntu Studio||OS Version||16.04.2|
|Summary||0007354: Reseting Cabinet model after loop: GxAmplifer, GxCabinet|
|Description||Droping sound effect of "Cabinet Model" in Audio track for guitar|
|Steps To Reproduce||# First method|
1. Put on the audio track plugin: GxAmplifer or GxCabinet
2. Select "Cabinet model" to "4x12"
3. Press "Play", and play on my guitar - sounf is GOOD
4. Create loop region
5. Press "L" for loop
6. In the first cycle - sound is GOOD
7. In the second cycle - sound without effect of "Cabinet model"
8. After this, sound ALWAYS is without effect of "Cabinet model"
9. In the list "Cabinet model" I select "Off".
10. In the list "Cabinet model" I select again "4x12" - and sound is GOOOOOOD
But, if I press Loop and second cycle is coming - sound without effect of "Cabinet model", but in the
# Second method
in the plugin, I creating a automation track, and hardly set the cabinet model, but after second loop - sound without Cabinet model.
|Additional Information||I am very sorry|
In the previous 5.* version it was the same
|Users sponsoring this issue|
Total Sponsorship = US$ 5
2017-06-03 18:37: xv1t (US$ 5)