View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0005386||ardour||bugs||public||2013-03-15 04:31||2013-03-15 04:31|
|Summary||0005386: Ardour gives up on MIDI during heavy bounces. (Session attached.)|
- Ardour3 from git
- Calf plugin pack with fluidsynth (I think that means enabling experimental plugins; not 100% sure.)
- MDA Piano from David Robillard's repository IIRC.
Steps to reproduce:
- Load the attached session.
- Open each of the Calf Fluidsynths, load your favorite GM soundfont, and set it to synth strings. (The patch probably doesn't matter, but it will make the problem more obvious.)
- Arm all of the audio tracks for recording and turn on global recording. (Yes, all of them; I'm bouncing rehearsal tracks and want to do them all at once instead of one-at-a-time.)
- Start the transport and make sure it's recording.
- After some seconds, or a minute or two, Ardour will stop doing MIDI things. Notes that are on will stay on; no new notes will start.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Users sponsoring this issue|
Total Sponsorship = US$ 25
2013-03-15 04:31: naptastic (US$ 25)