View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002738||ardour||bugs||public||2009-06-18 16:00||2010-04-24 10:29|
|Summary||0002738: Converting track from normal mode to tape mode doesn't work|
|Description||A track in normal mode does not convert to tape mode if you change it. The menu option shows a dot at "tape mode" though. The same issue occurs if you switch from tape mode to normal mode and back to tape mode.|
Steps to reproduce:
- create a track in tape mode
- in the left pane, right click the track and choose "normal mode"
- have a look at the record button of that track (has changed)
- right click the track again and choose "tape mode"
- have a look at the record button once again (hasn't changed)
- create a track in normal mode
- follow the steps 4 and 5 mentioned above
|Tags||No tags attached.|