View Revisions: Issue #8275
|Summary||0008275: 'blips' of input signal appear at output when locating|
|Revision||2020-06-30 20:42 by colinf|
|Steps To Reproduce||* set 'Record monitoring handled by:' to 'audio hardware'
* create a new session
* add 1 mono track, routed to master bus
* connect hardware input 1 to audio track
* record a region on the track (to create start & end markers)
* delete the region
* feed a signal into the hardware input
* locate the playhead to different points in the session by pointing with the mouse and pressing 'P'
* on every locate a short 'blip' of the input signal can be heard from the output of the master bus
|Revision||2020-06-29 20:22 by colinf|
|Steps To Reproduce|